MODERN OASIS IN SUNSHINE BEACH
245 Edwards Street SUNSHINE BEACH QLD 4567
This striking home has just undergone an extensive renovation to an impeccable level of modern style and ambiance. Boasting two living zones, separated by a beautiful new central kitchen opening onto a sundrenched sunset deck and an Northwest facing covered poolside patio and outdoor entertaining area.
The large central kitchen includes stone bench tops, stainless appliances, ample storage, and loads of natural light. Tiled floors throughout the entire main living area are perfect for the subtropical climate enhancing the easy-care lifestyle.
Four spacious bedrooms all with robes, including the master bedroom with its large robe, and soaring ceilings. The outdoor spaces have all been landscaped with ornamental plants, new pavers, fencing and retaining walls.
Set behind a gated front fence and double lock-up garage, the hustle and bustle of central sunshine beach is immediately left behind only to be replaced with beautiful sunset views of the Noosa hinterland and beyond.
Located just a short stroll to Sunshine beach, the surf club and the village, with amenities including boutique dining – you can fully embrace the very best Sunshine Beach has to offer effortlessly on foot.
- Ultimate single level, fully renovated, family residence
- Perfect alfresco undercover entertainers pavilion
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances
- Sparkling pool surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Comfortable living all year round with Air con and fans throughout
- Set back from the road providing peaceful private living
- Double lock-up garage with two extra spaces in front