MODERN-DAY FAMILY LIVING
15 Ben Lexcen Drive SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567
This modern single level home captures the true essence of a modern-day family living with a casual sophistication that is quintessentially Sunrise Beach.
The large open plan living and kitchen spaces flow seamlessly onto a huge under cover alfresco area. This area deliberately captures the gentle cooling breezes that flow naturally through the property from front to rear.
Designed for easy living with low maintenance fully enclosed grounds the contemporary residence invites its residents to sit back and relax as there is nothing that needs doing in this recently renovated home.
The location provides great access to all amenities, being within walking distance to local public and Catholic schools, sporting facilities, and Sunrise Beach shopping village. The pristine sands of Sunrise Beach are within a 10 minute walk and Sunshine Beach, Noosa Junction and Hastings Street all just a short drive from your front door.
• Brand new Colourbond roof and 8.5kw solar panels
• Full renovation completed 3 years ago
• Generous kitchen with black natural stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry and Smeg dishwasher
• Large timber deck at rear of property with flyover roof
• Air conditioning in living area and two bedrooms
• Large master bedroom suite overlooking the pool with high ceilings, ample wardrobes and ensuite
• Generous sized 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom with access to rear garden, both with built in wardrobes
• Low maintenance manicured gardens and fully enclosed secure grounds
• 6 x 4m magnesium inground pool with resort style gazebo
• Remote controlled gated access with secure off street parking for up to 4 cars or room for the boat, plus a double lock up garage at the rear of the property
LET’S TALK... Kathy Wise
Everyone wants to have great reasons to get out of bed every morning, and for Kathy Wise, it’s for incredible real estate, fantastic people, and the idyllic lifestyle we enjoy on our Eastern Beaches.
With over 20 years’ experience in the property industry, including several years in rural Queensland as a buyer’s advocate, purchasing real estate for both national and international clients. She has proven to be a great success in the purchasing, consulting and coordination in a multitude of investment projects for her clients.
Kathy also has an extensive background in both buying and selling property, building and construction, and interior design. Her understanding and knowledge about the many facets of the building and construction industry gives her an encompassing view on now selling homes.
Real Estate Sales is now her new focus, strong negotiation skills, trust, open communication and her warm friendly nature are the foundation of her ability to know what selling concept is required to see the best results for her clients.
As a local to Sunshine Beach, she is highly adept at reading the market, understanding where buyers are coming from and utilising this information to ensure sellers get a premium result.