12 Captains Court SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567
CAPTIVATING CAPTAINS COURT
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, this relaxed coastal home is a private hideaway located on Captains court, which is undisputedly one of the most desirable streets in northern Sunrise beach. Set well back from the street with a long driveway leading up to an impressive entryway creating a stately feel that is complimented by a leafy green private front yard.
The floorplan accommodates good separation of living with the large master bedroom and balcony upstairs on the eastern side of the home, while the other two bedrooms reside on the main floor on western side. Two separate living areas are provided with plenty of space for the whole family. A central kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large stone countertops, opens out onto the poolside tiled alfresco deck complete with a covered roof for all-weather entertaining, BBQ pavilion, and a double lock up garage.
The home also includes: air-conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout, hardwood flooring and a walk-in robe in master, built-ins in other bedrooms, large windows to invite in sunshine and extra car parking on-site for visitors.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, sporting facilities and shops, you can take a short walk to the beach without crossing the road. Enjoy family time in the spacious and comfortable living rooms that open onto the patio and pool areas.
– Master bedroom retreat upstairs with ensuite, walk in robe and Juliet deck overlooking pool
– Spacious living area opens onto BBQ area beside the sparkling pool
– Air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
– Great natural light and sea breezes
– Walk to the beach via an under road tunnel situated just metres from the back gate
– 982m2 private level block on quiet Captains court
– Internal laundry and powder room for guests
– Double lock up garage with additional storage
– Hardwood flooring in master bedroom, tiles throughout main living