Unit 6 Seabreeze on Sunshine is a spacious well appointed apartment that captures a lovely ocean vista from its elevated location in Elanda Street. There are three good size bedrooms, with the master enjoying a spacious ensuite with corner spa bath. The other two bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom that is centrally located in the hallway opposite the units own fully equipped laundry.
Only a couple of minutes walk to the Sunshine Beach village shops, restaurants, the Surf Club and the beach this is a great family apartment that is all on one level and has a good size balcony and spacious living areas.
- 3 Bedrooms: 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles, 2 x Singles
- Lift access from the security carpark with parking for two cars
- In ground pool set in tropical garden surrounds
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioned main bedroom
- Sunny morning balcony enjoying a lovely ocean view
The apartment is north-facing and is located on a high ridge to capture breezes and ocean views.
*NB Steep driveway to undercover secure car park – all day street parking available. All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged – as per terms & conditions). Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s.
This Spanish-inspired Villa has so much character and has been beautifully renovated and refurbished in keeping with the theme of the complex “Sol-y-Sombra”.
Look no further than “Sol-y-Sombra” for the perfect holiday property.
“Sol-y-Sombra” (Spanish for “Sun or Shade”) is a very unique complex of four exceptionally well designed villas located within an easy walk down Bryan St to the Village, Surf Club and pristine Sunshine Beach. If you enjoy walking, running or bird-watching, access to Noosa National Park is just around the corner in Parkedge Road.
Enter the Villa through a wrought iron gate and arched courtyard which opens to the lounge, kitchen and dining areas. The lounge area provides everything you need to stay comfortably all year round – reverse-cycle air conditioning, Smart TV with internet access, DVD player and features a recessed day bed. The kitchen has been fitted with top quality appliances including a convection oven and a dishwasher. Also, on this level is a bathroom and laundry that opens out to the single carport.
Upstairs, the large bedrooms both have access to a private North facing balcony, the perfect place to immerse yourself in a book. The bedrooms are air conditioned and have huge built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a queen size bed while the second bedroom has 2 single beds that can be put together to make a king. Another bathroom services these two bedrooms upstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms – spacious main bedroom with 1 x King bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 x Singles
- Bathroom on each level – one with full size bath tub
- Spacious living and separate dining areas
- Books, toys, board games, portable cot, high chair & stroller
- Carport – tandem parking for two cars (one car behind the other)
- Easy access to Noosa National Park
*Basic starter pack of amenities provided – guest to purchase own supplies
*Cleaning Fees and bed and bath linen included
*Bring your own beach or pool towel
*Stays of 10 nights or more receive a mid stay housekeeping service
- Sorry No School Leaver Groups are Permitted at any of our Rental Properties