Entering the circular driveway with its statuesque pandanus and colourful bogainvilleas you arrive at the grand entrance of this Georgian style residence that is located in one of Sunshine Beach’s most favoured streets. A street so close to the beach you can hear the gentle lull of the waves greeting the shoreline, and you can reach the access to the beach within 2 minutes of your front door.
The upper level of the residence features timber floored living areas and high ceilings with banks of glass doors ready to throw open and welcome the gentle summer breezes. Step out on to the alfresco dining deck complete with BBQ facilities, with stair access down to the tropical heated pool set in lovely lush greenery. It doesn’t stop there though. From the upper deck, stairs lead you to the rooftop terrace where you can relax on the sunlounge with a good book, or a cocktail or two whilst gazing out to sea and down along the coast line.
The kitchen is very well equipped and comes with a coffee machine. A few bar stools make the spacious bench ideal as a breakfast bar and the dining area is nearby where you can gather the family to enjoy many a tasty meal together. Off the living area you take the hall to the master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, and another two bedrooms and a two way bathroom complete the floor plan of this level.
On the lower level is another master bedroom suite with a private living area with TV. A large two way bathroom and the laundry are on the ground floor and the area opens to a pool side patio. A table tennis table has also been set up in one of the garages, providing hours of competitive family fun.
This is a wonderful beach house for all of the family and you’re bound to enjoy your stay here, time and time again.
- 4 Bedrooms – 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 2 x singles, 1 x single & a single trundle bed – sleeps 8
- Downstairs master suite includes sitting room with TV
- Large two way bathroom on lower level servicing this master suite
- Ensuite off upper level main bedroom, walk in robe, opening to deck overlooking the pool
- Two bedrooms with single beds upstairs – one connecting to the two way bathroom
- Well equipped and spacious kitchen with butlers pantry – Coffee machine
- Beautiful timber floors and high ceilings on upper level.
- Comfortable and spacious family area with smart TV
- Dining area plus breakfast bar seating in the kitchen
- Living area opens to exteriors with a balcony at the rear overlooking the pool and offering alfresco dining
- Take the stairs to the roof top terrace, take a seat and soak in the views all the way down the coast
- Air conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Netflix included
- Pool set among beautiful palms and lush greenery *NB pool is only heated during winter
- Table tennis table
- Lock up garaging
- Great location – an easy 2 minute stroll (175m) to the beach access
- 6 minute walk to the iconic Sunshine Beach Surf Life Saving Club and patrolled swimming area
- 7 minute walk to the fabulous cafe’s and restaurants of the Sunshine Beach village
- Walk to Noosa National Park – enjoy the coastal track or meander through the parks tanglewood tracks
- Pet Friendly – conditions apply – additional $100.00 pet fee per stay
A great house for all the family to enjoy a wonderful beach holiday.
**No Parties or school leaver groups permitted**
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner. Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted. A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.