Vitamin Sea – 7 Webb Road, Sunshine Beach
$ 7000 p/w High Season | $ 5400 p/w Mid Season | $ 3900 p/w Low Season
This two storey home offers you more than just the perfect location with gentle sea breezes and sparkling ocean views. It provides you with an overall sense of wellbeing due to its eco friendly furnishings and bedding, enviro friendly pool and the use of all chemical free cleaning products.
You can totally relax here, soaking in “Vitamin Sea”, enjoying the sand and white water views, where direct access to the patrolled beach, Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the cafes and restaurants are just moments from your front door.
Features include: –
- 4 Bedrooms – 1 x King, 1 x King, 1 x Double, 2 x Singles
- 2 Bathrooms including ensuite off the master
- Separate powder room on upper living level
- Timber floors, tiling and ceiling fans throughout
- Living room on each level with large smart screen TV’s and DVD players
- Large dining table seats 10 – 12
- Entertaining deck with alfresco dining overlooking the ocean
- Large undercover patio beside the pool with outdoor dining and BBQ
- Natural bionized swimming pool – no chlorine
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, drip-o-later coffee machine and top of the line appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Gated enclosed surrounds
- Lock up garage with internal access – fits two small to medium cars or one large
- Room to store your bikes or boards in secure area
- Sorry no pets
- Beachfront street – an ideal location right in the heart of Sunshine Beach
We know you’re going to love “Vitamin Sea” – when holidaying in Sunshine Beach, why not spend your time in one of the best properties availalbe?
- Owners surfboards stored in garage – not for guest use
- Fireplace – not for guest use
**PLEASE NOTE – the rates have been reduced in recognition of a nearby house build that may occasionally have an impact on the peaceful enjoyment of the home – please contact us to discuss your booking dates and the likelihood of a disturbance at that time.
*NB No events, parties or school leavers permitted
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner.
Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted.
A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.
DOWNLOAD HOLIDAY BROCHURE
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$3900 / per week
***HIGH SEASON08/04/20 - 14/04/20 12/12/20 - 18/12/20 04/01/21 – 10/01/21 02/04/21 – 06/04/21 Peak Season – please note a peak season rate of $10,850 p/w applies 19/12/20 – 03/01/21 18/12/21 – 09/01/22
***MID SEASON13/01/20 - 27/01/20 28/03/20 - 07/04/20 15/04/20 - 25/04/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20 11/01/21 – 26/01/21 07/04/21 – 18/04/21 18/09/21 – 03/10/21
***LOW SEASONNoosa Tri Weekend 30/10/20 – 02/11/20 29/10/21 – 01/11/21 (Low season plus 20%) * all other dates are considered low season
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedroom
- 2 Carport
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Water Views