Sounds and Sights of the Sea at Seashells on Sunrise
Unit 1 Seashells on Sunrise, 43 Sobraon Street, Sunrise Beach
$ 3900 p/w High Season | $ 2400 p/w Mid Season | $ 1800 p/w Low Season
Enjoy ocean views from every level of this beautifully appointed beachside luxury 3 bedroom property in a quiet exclusive Sunrise Beach position bordering the nature reserve providing direct beach access to Sunshine Beach.
Sit back and let the gentle sounds of the rolling waves soothe your soul. Recently renovated and fitted out with quality furnishings, everything is provided for you to simply sit back and enjoy the peaceful location and relaxing feel of this beautiful 3 bedroom duplex. No roads to cross, its just a direct walk to beach via the beautiful nature reserve at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Set privately in a quiet, residential area of beautiful Sunrise Beach, this spacious two-level home captures the pure essence of a beach side holiday. Enjoy sunset evenings on the huge outdoor terrace boasting impressive water views and leading directly to the main living space of the home. This living zone flows seamlessly from the terrace into an ample dining space and onto the designer kitchen equipped with every culinary requirement for your stay.
The sparkling private pool is perfectly positioned past the kitchen area and includes an outdoor setting and webber BBQ for family evenings enjoyed beside the pool.
Upstairs comprises three spacious bedrooms with stunning ocean outlook from the undercover balcony. An ensuited master suite and central bathroom complete this level.
Styled beautifully with luxurious furnishings, high ceilings and a light, bright beach side feel, this property is sure to create relaxing memories that will last a lifetime.
- 3 Bedrooms 1 x Queen, 1 x Double, 2 x Singles
- 2.5 Bathrooms ensuite off master bedroom
- Air conditioned master bedroom opening to balcony and great views
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in exclusive pocket of Sunrise Beach
- Huge 75 inch smart TV and Apple TV in lounge area
- Open living areas opening to huge ocean side deck with relaxed lounge seating
- Rear courtyard with BBQ, private pool and landscaped gardens
- Quality kitchen appliances and great breakfast bar
- Own laundry with washer and dryer
- Single lock up garage plus additional parking areas
- Short walk to Sunshine Beach restaurants and cafes via direct walking track 20 metres from front door
- 7 minute walk to patrolled beach
- PLEASE NOTE – property is not suitable for children under 10 years old
*Please be advised the Christmas week rate for this property is $4500 per week. No Parties, Events, or School Leaver Groups permitted. Not suitable for young children. Linen included – however this excludes face washers. Beach towels not provided.VIEW FLOORPLAN DOWNLOAD HOLIDAY BROCHURE
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$1800 / week
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged - as per terms & conditions) * Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. Our seasons are as follows:-
***HIGH SEASON17/04/19 -23/04/19 14/12/19 - 12/01/20 08/04/20 - 14/04/20 12/12/20 - 18/12/20 A PEAK 2020 rate of $4500 per week from 19/12/20 - 02/01/21
***MID SEASON06/04/19 - 16/04/19 24/04/19 - 29/04/19 21/09/19 - 13/10/19 07/12/19 - 13/12/19 13/01/20 - 27/01/20 28/03/20 - 07/04/20 15/04/20 - 25/04/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20
***LOW SEASONAll other dates are considered Low Season
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Carport
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Water Views