Unit 1 & 2 Silver on Sunrise – Architecturally Designed
Perfect House Alternative for Family Groups
$ 7800 p/w High Season | $ 4800 p/w Mid Season | $ 3600 p/w Low Season
Perfect for large families and groups.
Accommodating up to 17 people these stunning side by side properties are offered as one enabling large groups to travel comfortably together whilst still being able to enjoy some space and freedom.
(Please note we are not permitted by Council to hold events or parties at private holiday residences)
Ocean views, large entertaining decks, stylish design and interiors plus two swimming pools these air conditioned 3 storey homes will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your beach side holiday.
Situated in a private location at the end of a cul-de-sac, a short stroll through a nature reserve gets you to the beach in under 5 minutes. Turn left for the glorious stretch of Sunrise Beach, or turn right for the patrolled swimming area of Sunshine Beach, and onwards to the vibrant Sunshine Beach village.
Sunshine Beach enjoys a vibrant village lifestyle, relaxed yet it is an effervescent social hub with an array of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes. The local surf club is the perfect spot to catch a game or watch the whales pass, and there is live music on Sundays. Just about everything is catered for in Sunshine Beach with hairdressers, convenience store, bakery, bottle shops and more.
The Noosa Region offers charming hinterland townships, coastal strips with pristine beaches and waterways, stunning rainforest, natural bushland and wildlife reserves. Sunshine Beach is centrally located, is only a 5 minute drive from Noosa Heads Hastings Street, 3 minutes from the shopping precinct of Noosa Junction and just 20-25 minutes from both the famous Eumundi Markets and the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Property Features Include:-
- 6 x Bedrooms – each duplex has 3 bedrooms beds as follows
- UNIT 1: Master Bedroom – 1 x King, 2nd Bedroom – 1 x King that can be separated in to two singles, 3rd Bedroom – 2 x sets of bunk beds, therefore 4 x singles
- UNIT 2: Master Bedrooms – 1 x King, 2nd Bedroom – 1 x Queen, 3rd Bedroom – 1 x Queen and 1 x single, Common area – 1 x double pull out sofa in 2nd living area
- 6 x Bathrooms
- 2 x Modern well equipped kitchens
- 2 x Huge entertaining decks with outdoor dining and BBQ’s
- 2 x Swimming Pools
- Air conditioned throughout
- Stylish architectural design bringing the outdoors in, with high ceilings and loads of natural light
- Master bedrooms are ensuited and have their own private balcony with spa bath
- Amazing ocean views and just a short stroll to the beach access
- Lock up garages – accommodate up to 4 cars
- Private cul-de-sac location
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged – as per terms & conditions) – if using the sofa bed an additional linen charge applies. Additional charge may apply if guests move furniture, crockery and cutlery or other items between properties without returning them to their original unit before departing. Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. A basic starter pack of amenities including tea, coffee, dish washing & laundry powders etc is included however guests are responsible for their own supplies.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$3600 / week
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged - as per terms & conditions) * Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. Our seasons are as follows:-
***HIGH SEASON25/03/16 - 28/03/16 17/12/16 - 08/01/17
***MID SEASON19/9/15 - 5/10/15 12/12/15 - 18/12/15 11/01/16 - 26/01/16 29/03/16 - 10/04/16 17/09/16 - 03/10/16 10/12/16 - 16/12/16
***LOW SEASONAll other dates are considered Low Season
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Bedroom
- 4 Carport
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating