8 Bowman Terrace, Sunshine Beach
$ 7300 p/w High Season | $ 4850 p/w Mid Season | $ 3500 p/w Low Season
Located in one of Sunshine Beaches most desirable locations, and showcasing glorious white-water views, your family will love coming together in this stunning architect-designed home. It offers classy contemporary comfort in peaceful leafy surrounds and is within effortless walking distance to the beach, village dining precinct, and the Noosa National Park.
Built to capture the Queensland style of beach side living you enter via a private covered pavilion entry that leads to a light-filled foyer with soaring ceilings, setting the tone for what is breathtaking home throughout.
Extensive use of Blackbutt timber, crisp white freshly painted walls, an abundant use of glass, warm timber floors and crisp white walls create a wonderful beachy ambience enhanced by the soothing sound of the rolling surf. A well-designed floor plan provides excellent separation of living yet these areas also welcome times of togetherness without compromising on space. The ensuite master bedroom, powder room, kitchen, living/dining and expansive concrete suspended deck are on the upper level; the fifth bedroom with bunk beds are at entry level, and the other three bedrooms, bathroom, a second spacious living room, and timber deck are on the lower level.
Take the external stairs from here to the private resort-style in ground pool and relax under pandanus palms or on the sunny poolside decks. Adults can keep an eye on the kids from either of the decks.
Everything has been thought of there’s even an outdoor shower at front to wash the sand off after a morning at the beach. Walk down to the surf club and village hub with its boutique dining options, and access to Seaview Terrace is via the walkway at the top of Bowman Terrace, an easy stroll to the northern end of Sunshine Beach. You will not need the car, walk or cycle everywhere and enjoy!
- 5 Bedrooms: Sleeping up to 10 (8 Adults, 2 Children) 1 x King, 1 x King that can be split into two singles, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen , 1 x set of bunk beds
- 2 separate living areas one on each level both opening to covered entertaining decks
- High-end kitchen appliances including Bosch dishwasher
- Ocean and white water views from upper living level
- Ceiling fans, louvres for good ventilation – 4 of 5 bedrooms are air conditioned
- Travertine tiles, deep luxury standalone bath, intercom
- Resort style pool in lovely garden setting with timber sunbathing deck
- DLUG at street level with internal access Quiet cul-de-sac location, good privacy
- Walk to: dining, surf clubs, national park, beach
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$3500 / week
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged - as per terms & conditions) * Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. Our seasons are as follows:-
***HIGH SEASON17/04/19 - 23/04/19 14/12/19 - 12/01/20 08/04/20 - 14/04/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 - 12/12/20
***MID SEASON06/04/19 - 16/04/19 24/04/19 - 29/04/19 21/09/19 - 13/10/19 07/12/19 - 13/12/19 13/01/20 - 27/01/20 29/03/20 - 07/03/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20
***LOW SEASONAll other dates are considered Low Season
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedroom
- 2 Carport
- Allow Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating