Spacious Family Home For All to Enjoy
64 Bryan Street, Sunshine Beach
$ 4900 p/w High Season | $ 3200 p/w Mid Season | $ 2400 p/w Low Season
Expertly styled for beach side living this substantial home is split over two levels offering space and comfort, and is perfectly suited for extended group stays.
Upstairs includes a modern and spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, overlooking the generous lounge and dining area with entertainer’s deck.
Three bedrooms including the ample master with walk in robe, ensuite and private deck peacefully positioned at the rear of the home and over looking the newly built pool.
A further central bathroom with bath tub, plus an independent fully equipped laundry with external access to the side yard and clothesline area complete this level.
Downstairs includes a spacious separate open plan living room opening to an undercover front patio area, plus a twin sleeping room, a second sleeping room and a separate bathroom.
The home features stylish furniture, plantation shutters throughout, ceiling fans, air-conditioning in main living and master bedroom, is fully fenced and security gated. The pool is tucked away at the rear of the home and is surrounded by timber decks in a lovely garden setting.
Just a short stroll to the beach, surf club, cafes, restaurants and all that Sunshine Beach living has to offer.
- 5 bedrooms – 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, and with 1 x Double and 1 x Set of Single bunks
- 3 bathrooms – including ensuited master suit
- Spacious split level living allowing plenty of space for all to gather together or to enjoy seclusion when desired
- Ducted air conditioning throughout upper level living and 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioned downstairs living area and 5th bedroom – all bedrooms also have ceiling fans
- Off street parking behind secure gated entry
- Newly built swimming pool with timber decks at rear of home
- Fully enclosed yard with high fences
- Small pet only permitted – additional $100 fee per stay applies
- Easy access to Noosa National Park – enjoy beautiful coastal walks on the ‘Noosa Camino Trail’
- Stroll down to shops and beach access
*Shorter stays and stays in the upper portion only of this house are also available. Contact us for further details and rates.DOWNLOAD HOLIDAY BROCHURE
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$2400 / week
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged - as per terms & conditions) * Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. Our seasons are as follows:-
***HIGH SEASON17/04/19 -23/04/19 14/12/19 - 12/01/20 08/04/20 - 14/04/20 12/12/20 - 18/12/20 A PEAK 2020 rate TBC from 19/12/20 - 02/01/21
***MID SEASON06/04/19 - 16/04/19 24/04/19 - 29/04/19 21/09/19 - 13/10/19 07/12/19 - 13/12/19 13/01/20 - 27/01/20 28/03/20 - 07/04/20 15/04/20 - 25/04/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20
***LOW SEASONAll other dates are considered Low Season
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedroom
- 0 Carport
- Allow Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining