43 Douglas Street, Sunshine Beach
As Close As It Gets - Cafe Strip & Beach On Your Doorstep
$ 5850 p/w High Season | $ 3800 p/w Mid Season | $ 2600 p/w Low Season
This 3 bedroom designer holiday home is the epitome of sophistication and style, with high-end features and luxury furnishings. Vast walls of louvers and windows capture the leafy outlook, ocean breezes and allow the outside to flood in to create a light-filled space.
Perfectly positioned on Douglas Street, with beautifully landscaped gardens providing a tranquil oasis, this home is only a 1 minute stroll to Sunshine Beach Village and pristine surf beach, and a short drive to beautiful Noosa Main Beach.
There are three levels of living with room for a family holiday or those who simply want space to enjoy a relaxed vacation with friends. All three bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning. The master bedroom on the upper level has its own walk in robe and balcony. There is also a media room with TV and couch area to keep everyone entertained.
Open plan living makes for great entertaining, and you can choose to dine inside or outside. The galley-style kitchen complete with high-quality appliances, a commercial-style oven and a long island bench featuring stone benchtops compliments the space. Entertaining is a dream with a dining room set to one side of the kitchen and a spacious lounge located at the other end.
A laundry complete with washing machine and dryer is located on the lower level.
This property features a rooftop terrace where you can unwind after the beach and take in a stunning Sunshine Beach sunset or watch the whales migrate along the coastline.
All of this is located just moments from the pristine sands of Sunshine Beach and the vibrant village with an eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and bars.
Features include :-
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles
- Master bedroom with an adjoining media room
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom attached
- Powder room
- Living level flows to outdoor entertaining with barbeque
- Rooftop terrace with view to the ocean
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking and coffee machine
- Deep 14 metre length exclusive swimming pool
- Air conditioned plus ceiling fans
- Timber floors
- Outdoor shower
- Off street parking (no lock up garage included)
- 3 TV’s
- Right in the heart of the village – 1 minute walk to the shops and 2 minutes to the sand
- Rate includes cleaning and linen charges. Additonal cleaning will be charged if property is not left in a clean and tidy manner. Small starter pack of amenities included, guest to purchase additonal items as required.
- No beach or pool towels provided – please bring your own or discuss hiring towels with our office.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$2600 / week
***HIGH SEASON17/04/19 -23/04/19 14/12/19 - 12/01/20 08/04/20 - 14/04/20 12/12/20 - 18/12/20 A PEAK 2020 rate TBC from 19/12/20 - 02/01/21
***MID SEASON06/04/19 - 16/04/19 24/04/19 - 29/04/19 21/09/19 - 13/10/19 07/12/19 - 13/12/19 13/01/20 - 27/01/20 28/03/20 - 07/04/20 15/04/20 - 25/04/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20
***LOW SEASONAll Other Dates are Considered Low Season
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining