Easy and relaxed with everything you need....................it's all waiting just for you!
28 Ferris Street, Sunshine Beach
$ 5000p/w Peak | $3900 p/w High Season | $ 2650 p/w Mid Season | $ 1700 p/w Low Season
From the moment you arrive you will have no trouble at all feeling a sense of relaxation wash over you. This is quite simply the perfect little house from which to enjoy your family holiday, where you will want to return again and again, and where forever memories are forged.
The house is open and bright, comfortable and accommodating with stylish furnishings perfectly placed to suit the floorplan. Throw open the bi-fold doors and enjoy alfresco dining overlooking the cool green waters of the inground pool, or a coffee at the breakfast table whilst pouring over the morning paper.
The lower level of the home houses the kitchen and living areas along with a fold down bed, study area and the bathroom combined with laundry. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, one with an ensuite attached.
The kids will love wandering down the road to the Ferris Street park with playground equipment and a dinosour dig. From the corner of Ferris St it is a straight walk down Duke Street or Bryan Street to the village restaurants and shopping precinct, and onwards to the iconic Sunshine Beach Surf Club and the patrolled stretch of beach. The house is also well located for easy access to the peaceful walking and running tracks of the Noosa National Park.
Easy and relaxed with everything you need………………..it’s all waiting just for you!
- 2 Bedrooms – plus additional sleeping in living area
- Master bedroom has 1 x King and an adjoining ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with 1 x King (can be split into 2x single beds)
- AND – a pull down Queen bed in the living area is available on request
- 2 Bathrooms – Ensuite in master bedroom, 2nd bathroom downstairs incorporates laundry
- Fabulous location with Ferris St playground just down the road and only a short stroll down to the village shops and to the beach
- Beautifully furnished with sophisticated style
- Open plan living area with large reverse cycle air-conditioning unit that filters throughout the whole house
- Second reverse cycle air-conditioning unit in the master bedroom
- Excellently equipped central kitchen and breakfast bar
- Large smart TV and 2nd smart TV in 2nd bedroom
- Front patio with alfresco dining overlooking the pool
- Peacefully set back from the road in lovely garden surrounds
- Balineese inspired inground pool with inviting green hued waters
- Off-street undercover carport parking for two cars
- Pet friendly upon approval – $100 pet fee applies
- Centrally located to surfing beaches, Noosa National Park access and the famous shopping strip of Noosa’s Hastings Street
- Walk to the vibrant Sunshine Beach village in a minute and enjoy one of the many fabulous restaurants, bars and café’s
Please bring your own beach and/or pool towels.
Sorry no parties, groups, events or school leavers permitted.
Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner. Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted. A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.DOWNLOAD HOLIDAY BROCHURE
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$1700 / week
***HIGH SEASON12/12/20 – 18/12/20 | 04/01/21 – 10/01/21 | 02/04/21 – 06/04/21 | 11/12/21 – 17/12/21 | 10/01/22 – 16/01/22 | PEAK SEASON - 18/12/21 – 09/01/21 |
***MID SEASON19/09/20 – 10/10/20 | 05/12/20 – 11/12/20 | 11/01/21 – 26/01/21 | 07/04/21 – 18/04/21 | 18/09/21 – 10/10/21 | 04/12/21 – 10/12/21 | 17/01/22 – 26/01/22 |
***LOW SEASONAll other dates
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Carport
- Allow Pets
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining