Peaceful Position Near National Park - Beautiful Timber Home
1 Silver Gull Court, Sunshine Beach
$ 5175p/w Peak and $4500 p/w High Season | $ 3300 p/w Mid Season | $ 2300 p/w Low Season
This is the type of property that for years to come you will remember your family holidays spent here and you will look forward to returning to again and again.
Number 1 Silver Gull Court captures the essence of an extremely stylish laid back beach side lifestyle, and it’s peaceful location is perfection. Meander along the boardwalk to the National Park or the entry to the beach access of northern Sunshine Beach.
Established gardens wrap the private corner location, a grove of mighty Pandanus palm step around the two level timber house and an aggregate driveway leads you to double door garaging.
All beach houses should be this welcoming with the space and layout is ideal for families to enjoy. On the entry level are two lovely north facing bedrooms opening out to the garden and newly renovated pool. One of the bedrooms has been set up so that during the day it seconds as the ideal place to watch sports while the kids are in the pool. Poolside furniture is provided and a kitchenette and bathroom make the floor plan work extremely well on this ground floor level.
A wide staircase with wrought iron railings turns to the upper floor where exposed beams line a peaked ceiling some four plus metres overhead. It creates a fantastic room with blonde toned timber floors leading out through three sets of French doors to the full width under roof verandah. Facing the living and verandah is a family size kitchen where the resident chef will be happy to prepare the family meals. That’s when you’re not out enjoying all the wonderful eateries in Sunshine and Noosa beyond.
There are two bedrooms on this level also, the main with an ensuite, and both overlook the pool below. These two bedrooms are air-conditioned. The main bathroom has a separate shower and a corner bathtub.
Perfectly suited to our temperate year round climate there is a lot to like in this stylish and impeccably presented beach house.
- 4 Bedrooms – Downstairs – 1 x Double and a kids fold out mattress, 1 x Queen. Upstairs – 1 x Queen, 2 x Singles.
- 3 Bathrooms – Two up and one downstairs
- New kitchen and bonus kitchenette downstairs
- Fantastic outside area beside the newly renovated pool
- Huge veranda off the upstairs living area
- Peaceful location near National Park
- Lock up garage
*NB Fireplace is not for guest use.
- No parties, events or school leavers
- Linen and cleaning charges are included in the rate, however to avoid additional cleaning charges please ensure the property is left in a reasonable clean and tidy manner. Stays of 10 nights or more will enjoy a housekeeping service where linen and towels will be refreshed and quick wipe over is conducted. A small starter pack of amenities such as shampoo, soap, dishwashing liquid, laundry powder, and tea and coffee is provided however once depleted guests must purchase their own items.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
$2300 / week
* All rates include bed and bath linen and cleaning costs (additional cleaning may be charged - as per terms & conditions) * Please bring your own beach and/or pool towel/s. * Additional $100 fee applies to bookings with pets Our seasons are as follows:-
***HIGH SEASON08/04/20 - 14/04/20 12/12/20 - 18/12/20 04/01/21 – 10/01/21 02/04/21 – 06/04/21 11/12/21 – 17/12/21 Peak Season – 19/12/20 – 03/01/21 18/12/21 – 09/01/22
***MID SEASON13/01/20 - 27/01/20 28/03/20 - 07/04/20 15/04/20 - 25/04/20 19/09/20 - 11/10/20 30/10/20 - 02/11/20 05/12/20 - 11/12/20 11/01/21 – 26/01/21 07/04/21 – 18/04/21 18/09/21 – 03/10/21
***LOW SEASONAll other dates *are considered Low Season EXLUDING NOOSA TRI - $395 per night
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedroom
- 2 Carport
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining