This solidly built 1970’s double storey home on a sweeping 506m2 corner block is being offered to the market for the very first time, after being held by same family since it was lovingly built as their holiday home all those years ago. If walls could talk, no doubt this home could tell a story or two!
In original condition the foundations are rock-solid, a testament to the meticulous care and attention that went into the build; it has some retro-charm inside and offers potential for a renovation or rebuild, and the block’s zoning allows for duplex development, offering another option.
Complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, functional kitchen, two separate living areas, separate laundry, front verandah, extra-deep single lock up garage, plus double lock-up shed/workshop, and abundant onsite parking…there’s plenty of space here for your boat and caravan.
Comfortable and liveable ‘as is’, any renovation, rebuild or extension will further enhance value and appeal; and in this location there is no fear of overcapitalising. It has recently been rented out as a long-term permanent rental.
You watched “The Block”, you’ve cheered on the competitors on “My House Rules”; now it’s your turn to transform this solid family beach-house into something truly amazing, limited only by your budget and/or imagination. Land-bankers and builders should also give this site serious consideration!
Investors, renovators, builders/tradies, this is your opportunity to purchase a premium corner of Sunshine Beach, just 200 metres to beach access #35, and one-minutes’ walk to village and surf club…you cannot lose in this location!
First time to market, interest will be sky-high; this is a highly visible site…just imagine the possibilities!
• 506m2 – zoning would allow duplex build
• A renovator’s dream – solidly built home ripe for shiny makeover
• Good bones, lots of history, endless possibilities to improve & update
• Large corner block, heaps of room for a pool & alfresco entertaining
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, functional kitchen
• Single lock up garage + double lock up garage/shed
• Builders/tradies and land-bankers will also find site appealing
• A stunning custom-designed lifestyle home would look amazing here
• 200 metres to beach access, one minutes’ walk to village & surf club
• Whatever you decide you simply CANNOT overcapitalise in this location
• Original owners built in early 1970’s…so tightly-held, so cherished
• Cracking opportunity to invest in lifestyle, location, & future prosperity!