$1,450 per week Low Season
$2,150 per week Mid Season
$3,330 per week Peak Season
A five night minimum stay applies
A seven night minimum applies during peak season.
Discounts may apply for longer stays.
The property is equipped with everything you need, and being spread over two levels, allows for two families to very comfortably share the space. The garden level entry has a large air conditioned open lounge area, bathroom and two side by side bedrooms. The garden side access leads to the attached laundry and enclosed undercover storeoom at the rear of the house, complete with beach equipmet for your use. This area is surrounded by a fully fenced back yard. A screen of native vegetation, wrapping the curve of the terrace, affords privacy for the front lawn area.
Taking the internal stairs to the upper level you reach the second living area and dining space sitting beside the kitchen. This combined living area opens to the south and eastern elevated entertaining deck. Here you can catch the breezes or drink in the views. You don’t even have to get out of bed to enjoy the ocean view, as the main bedroom upstairs also captures a lovely ocean vista. The second bedroom and large bathroom, with bath, complete the upstairs floor plan.
Kick off your shoes and relax. Sleep in to the sounds of the surf, wake up with the birds and a cuppa, or enjoy sunset cocktails and white water views from the timber deck. Use the fully equipped kitchen to cook the family meal or take advantage of the upstairs BBQ.
The property is an approximate 1km walk to the Sunshine Beach village centre with its fantastic array of quality restaurants and coffee shops, convenience store, bottle shops, and the Surf Life Saving Club that sits ocean front at the bottom of Duke Street.
- 4 Bedrooms - Upstairs - 1 x queen, 2 x singles. Downstairs - 1 x queen, 1 x single
- 2 Bathrooms – one with full size bath tub
- Sun drenched, ocean view deck with great sea breezes
- Foxtel and complimentary Wifi
- Full laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
- Gas BBQ
- Air conditioned upstairs bedrooms and living area
- Fully fenced back yard incorporating covered secure storage area
- Beach equipment for guest use
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Two living rooms with HD TV and Blue ray DVD players in both
- 3 minute walk to dog-friendly part of Sunshine Beach
- Additional external shower
- Off street parking for two cars
- Pet friendly * NB additional $100 per stay for bookings with pets
PLEASE VIEW INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN FOR THIS PROPERTY